- May P, Garrido MM, Cassel JB, et al. Prospective Cohort Study of Hospital Palliative Care Teams for Inpatients With Advanced Cancer: Earlier Consultation Is Associated With Larger Cost-Saving Effect. J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33(25): 2745–2752.
- Olczak B, Kowalski G, Kropińska S, et al. Knowledge of medical students on the use of opioids in the management of pain in patients receiving palliative care. Palliative Medicine in Practice. 2020; 14(4): 247–252.
- Oliver D. Neurological palliative care — who, how, when? Palliative Medicine in Practice. 2020; 14(2): 75–77.
- Laskow T, Small L, Wu DS. Narrative Interventions in the Palliative Care Setting: A Scoping Review. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2019; 58(4): 696–706.
- Leppert W, Pawłowski L. New challenges in palliative care in Poland during the COVID-19 pandemic. Palliative Medicine in Practice. 2020; 14(2).
- Radbruch L, Knaul FM, de Lima L, et al. The key role of palliative care in response to the COVID-19 tsunami of suffering. Lancet. 2020; 395(10235): 1467–1469.
- https://www esmo org/covid-19-and-cancer/covid-19-resource-centre/covid-19-palliative-care-pathways (27 March 2021).