Maritime telemedicine - where to go and what to do
- STCW Code A-VI/4-2.
- Maritime Labour Convention 2006, Regulation 4.1 2006.
- Lindahl B. Therapeutic implications of the use of cardiac markers in acute coronary syndromes. Scand J Clin Lab Invest . 1999; Suppl 230: 43–49.
- Behar S, Schor S, Kariv I, et al. Evaluation of electrocardiogram in emergency room as a decision-making tool. Chest. 1977; 71(4): 486–491.
- Gibler WB, Young G, Hedges J, et al. Acute myocardial infarction in chest pain patients with nondiagnostic ECGs: Serial CK-MB sampling in the emergency department. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1992; 21(5): 504–512.
- Panteghini M, Apple F, Christenson R, et al. Proposals from IFCC Committee on Standardization of Markers of Cardiac Damage (C-SMCD): Recommendations on use of biochemical markers of cardiac damage in acute coronary syndromes. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 1999; 59: 103–112.