I Edition of the Contest of the official journal
The Polish Society of Hypertension
for the best original article published in issues 2/2017, 3/2017, 4/2017 and 1/2018
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief of „Arterial Hypertension” of the Polish Society of Hypertension and Via Medica Publisher, we kindly invite you to the I edition of the Contest for the best original article published in issues 2/2017, 3/2017, 4/2017 and 1/2018.
Who can participate?
The Contest is dedicated to the research scientists concerned in the arterial hypertension, as well as interdisciplinary research groups.
All the papers should be written in English, according to Original article guidelines “Editing rules” and related to the pathophysiology of hypertension, news in arterial hypertension therapy, its complications and new diagnostic technologies.
Deadline for the submission of the manuscripts
Manuscripts should be submitted to the system between March 1, 2017 and February 28, 2018. All the submitted papers will undergo the review process.
The author of the winning paper will receive 1000 € (euro). The Scientific Committee will announce three prize winners during the XVII Educational Conference of “Arterial Hypertension” and “Arterial Hypertension in Practice” on May, 2018. The authors of the first three places will be invited for the conference.
This policy defines the scope, requirements and regulations regarding contest for the best original article published in the official journal of the Polish Society of Hypertension Arterial Hypertension (AH) in issues 2/2017, 3/2017, 4/2017 and 1/2018.
- The aim of the contest is to encourage submission of good quality original articles related to pathophysiology of hypertension, new therapies of hypertension, its complications as well as new diagnostic techniques. The Contest is dedicated to research scientists focused on arterial hypertension and to interdisciplinary research groups.
- All the manuscripts submitted to AH between March 1, 2017 and February 28, 2018 and accepted for publication in issues 2/2017, 3/2017, 4/2017 and 1/2018 of AH will be qualified.
- Manuscripts should be prepared according to authors’ guidelines in English and should be submitted only through the manuscript system and available at Journal website: https://journals.viamedica.pl/arterial_hypertension/. By submitting manuscript authors agree to take part in the Contest.
- One author may submit several original articles for the
- All of submitted manuscripts will be subjected to peer review and authors will be informed about their qualification for publication in AH. Accepted papers will be evaluated by the Contest Committee based upon fulfillment of the contest criteria.
- The first author of the winning paper will be eligible for a prize of 1000,00 euro gross (one thousand euro).
- The winner will be notified via email.
- Results will be announced during the XVII Educational Conference of “Arterial Hypertension” and “Arterial Hypertension in Practice” on May, 2018 and also at the journal website.
- First authors of first three places will be invited for the conference.
- Contest Committee may exclude a paper from participation in case of potential conflict of interest or ask submitting author for adequate clarifications.
- These regulations are the sole and exclusive document defining the principles and conditions for the contest. In all matters not regulated, decisions are made by The Organizer.
Editorial Office of Arterial Hypertension, the official journal of the Polish Society of Hypertension Polish Society of Hypertension.
Publisher: VM Media sp. z o.o. VM Group sp. k., seated at 73 Swietokrzyska Street, 80–180 Gdansk, Poland, (Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Gdansk, Commercial Division VII of the National Court Register under KRS No 0000266430, VAT Reg. No PL 583-28-39-187).