Focus and Scope
Seksuologia Polska (Polish Sexology) is an official journal of Polish Sexology Society. The journal publishes reviews, original articles, case studies, letter, book's reviews and Editorials as well as translations from foreign journals.
All experiments involving humans must have been conducted according to the principles stated in the Declaration of Helsinki. Authors are obliged to include a declaration confirming that informed consent was obtained from all participants.
Peer Review Process
Received manuscripts are initially examined by the Journal editors. Manuscripts with insufficient priority for publication are rejected. Incomplete submissions or manuscripts not prepared in the required style are sent back to the authors without scientific review. Final decisions as to whether the article is published remain with the Editor-in-Chief.
Reviewers’ criteria for manuscripts qualification:
- Title reflects the subject undertaken
- Assumptions are proper
- Work of practical nature
- Work of educational nature
- Aims are clearly defined
- Appropriate methodology*
- Ethical criteria fulfilled*
- Research-based work*
- Results are adequately presented*
- Statistical analysis is reliable*
- Discussion refers to results*
- Conclusions based on study findings*
- Conclusions refer to aims*
- Suitably chosen, proper number and up to date references
- Proper length
- All figures and tables are required
- Standard of written English acceptable