“Meeting after ASCO 2010”, 2–3 July 2010, Gdańsk
- Vermorken JB, Mesia R, Rivera F, et al. Platinum-based chemotherapy plus cetuximab in head and neck cancer. N Engl J Med. 2008; 359(11): 1116–1127.
- Bonner JA, Harari PM, Giralt J, et al. Radiotherapy plus cetuximab for squamous-cell carcinoma of the head and neck. N Engl J Med. 2006; 354(6): 567–578.
- Posner MR, Hershock DM, Blajman CR, et al. TAX 324 Study Group. Cisplatin and fluorouracil alone or with docetaxel in head and neck cancer. N Engl J Med. 2007; 357(17): 1705–1715.
- Ang KK, Harris J, Wheeler R, et al. Human papillomavirus and survival of patients with oropharyngeal cancer. N Engl J Med. 2010; 363(1): 24–35.
- Kelly K, Chansky K, Gaspar LE, et al. Phase III trial of maintenance gefitinib or placebo after concurrent chemoradiotherapy and docetaxel consolidation in inoperable stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: SWOG S0023. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26(15): 2450–2456.
- Mok T, Wu YL, Thongprasert S, et al. Gefitinib or Carboplatin–Paclitaxel in Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma. New England Journal of Medicine. 2009; 361(10): 947–957.
- Karp DD, Paz-Ares LG, Novello S, et al. Phase II study of the anti-insulin-like growth factor type 1 receptor antibody CP-751,871 in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in previously untreated, locally advanced, or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27(15): 2516–2522.
- Shaw AT, Yeap BY, Mino-Kenudson M, et al. Clinical features and outcome of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer who harbor EML4-ALK. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27(26): 4247–4253.
- Soon YuY, Stockler MR, Askie LM, et al. Duration of chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27(20): 3277–3283.
- Wolmark N, Yothers G, et al. O’Connell M.. A phase III trial comparing mFOLFOX6 to mFOLFOX6 plus bevacizumab in stage II or III carcinoma of the colon: Results of NSABP Protocol C-08. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 18S.
- Joensuu H. Risk stratification of patients diagnosed with gastrointestinal stromal tumor. Hum Pathol. 2008; 39(10): 1411–1419.
- DeMatteo R, Ballman K, Antonescu C, et al. Adjuvant imatinib mesylate after resection of localised, primary gastrointestinal stromal tumour: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet. 2009; 373(9669): 1097–1104.
- Orr RK. The impact of prophylactic axillary node dissection on breast cancer survival--a Bayesian meta-analysis. Ann Surg Oncol. 1999; 6(1): 109–116.
- Gnant M, Mlineritsch B, Schippinger W, et al. ABCSG-12 Trial Investigators. Endocrine therapy plus zoledronic acid in premenopausal breast cancer. N Engl J Med. 2009; 360(7): 679–691.
- Braun S, Naume B. Circulating and disseminated tumor cells. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23(8): 1623–1626.
- Wiedswang G, Borgen E, Kåresen R, et al. Detection of isolated tumor cells in bone marrow is an independent prognostic factor in breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21(18): 3469–3478.
- Janni W, Rack B, Schindlbeck C, et al. The persistence of isolated tumor cells in bone marrow from patients with breast carcinoma predicts an increased risk for recurrence. Cancer. 2005; 103(5): 884–891.
- Goldhirsch A, Ingle JN, Gelber RD, et al. Panel members. Thresholds for therapies: highlights of the St Gallen International Expert Consensus on the primary therapy of early breast cancer 2009. Ann Oncol. 2009; 20(8): 1319–1329.
- Ogawa Y, Moriya T, Kato Y, et al. Immunohistochemical assessment for estrogen receptor and progesterone receptor status in breast cancer: analysis for a cut-off point as the predictor for endocrine therapy. Breast Cancer. 2004; 11(3): 267–275.
- Diaz LK, Sneige N. Estrogen receptor analysis for breast cancer: current issues and keys to increasing testing accuracy. Adv Anat Pathol. 2005; 12(1): 10–19.
- Pecorelli S, Favalli G, Gadducci A, et al. After 6 Italian Cooperative Group. Phase III trial of observation versus six courses of paclitaxel in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer in complete response after six courses of paclitaxel/platinum-based chemotherapy: final results of the After-6 protocol 1. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27(28): 4642–4648.
- Markman M, Liu PY, Wilczynski S, et al. Southwest Oncology Group, Gynecologic Oncology Group. Phase III randomized trial of 12 versus 3 months of maintenance paclitaxel in patients with advanced ovarian cancer after complete response to platinum and paclitaxel-based chemotherapy: a Southwest Oncology Group and Gynecologic Oncology Group trial. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21(13): 2460–2465.
- Advanced Bladder Cancer (ABC) Meta-analysis Collaboration, Advanced Bladder Cancer (ABC) Meta-analysis Collaboration. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in invasive bladder cancer: update of a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data advanced bladder cancer (ABC) meta-analysis collaboration. Eur Urol. 2005; 48(2): 202–205.
- Oliver RTD, Mason MD, Mead GM, et al. MRC TE19 collaborators and the EORTC 30982 collaborators. Radiotherapy versus single-dose carboplatin in adjuvant treatment of stage I seminoma: a randomised trial. Lancet. 2005; 366(9482): 293–300.
- Warde P, Specht L, Horwich A, et al. Prognostic factors for relapse in stage I seminoma managed by surveillance: a pooled analysis. J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20(22): 4448–4452.
- Kaklamanos IG, Walker GR, Ferry K, et al. Neoadjuvant treatment for resectable cancer of the esophagus and the gastroesophageal junction: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Ann Surg Oncol. 2003; 10(7): 754–761.