- Hapgood G, Savage KJ. The biology and management of systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Blood. 2015; 126(1): 17–25.
- Vu K, Ai W. Update on the treatment of anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Curr Hematol Malig Rep. 2018; 13(2): 135–141.
- Feyler S, Prince HM, Pearce R, et al. The role of high-dose therapy and stem cell rescue in the management of T-cell malignant lymphomas: a BSBMT and ABMTRR study. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2007; 40(5): 443–450.
- Forero-Torres A, Leonard JP, Younes A, et al. A phase II study of SGN-30 (anti-CD30 mAb) in Hodgkin lymphoma or systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Br J Haematol. 2009; 146(2): 171–179.
- Mercadal S, Briones J, Xicoy B, et al. Grup per l'Estudi dels Limfomes de Catalunya I Balears (GELCAB). Intensive chemotherapy (high-dose CHOP/ESHAP regimen) followed by autologous stem-cell transplantation in previously untreated patients with peripheral T-cell lymphoma. Ann Oncol. 2008; 19(5): 958–963.
- O'Connor OA, Horwitz S, Hamlin P, et al. Phase II-I-II study of two different doses and schedules of pralatrexate, a high-affinity substrate for the reduced folate carrier, in patients with relapsed or refractory lymphoma reveals marked activity in T-cell malignancies. J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27(26): 4357–4364.
- Schmitz N, Trümper L, Ziepert M, et al. Treatment and prognosis of mature T-cell and NK-cell lymphoma: an analysis of patients with T-cell lymphoma treated in studies of the German High-Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group. Blood. 2010; 116(18): 3418–3425.