Flying through the coronary easily
- Prati F, Regar E, Mintz GS, et al. Expert review document on methodology, terminology, and clinical applications of optical coherence tomography: physical principles, methodology of image acquisition, and clinical application for assessment of coronary arteries and atherosclerosis. Eur Heart J. 2010; 31(4): 401–415.
- Prati F, Guagliumi G, Mintz GS, et al. Expert's OCT Review Document. Expert review document part 2: methodology, terminology and clinical applications of optical coherence tomography for the assessment of interventional procedures. Eur Heart J. 2012; 33(20): 2513–2520.
- Gutiérrez-Chico JL, Alegría-Barrero E, Teijeiro-Mestre R, et al. Optical coherence tomography: from research to practice. Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 13(5): 370–384.
- Prati F, Cera M, Ramazzotti V, et al. Safety and feasibility of a new non-occlusive technique for facilitated intracoronary optical coherence tomography (OCT) acquisition in various clinical and anatomical scenarios. EuroIntervention. 2007; 3(3): 365–370.
- Prati F, Cera M, Ramazzotti V, et al. From bench to bedside: a novel technique of acquiring OCT images. Circ J. 2008; 72(5): 839–843.
- Gutiérrez-Chico JL, Cortés C, Schincariol M, et al. A formula to calculate the contrast volume required for optimal imaging quality in optical coherence tomography with non-occlusive technique. Cardiol J. 2018 [Epub ahead of print].