Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript has been neither printed nor submitted for print in any other journal;
- Manuscript has been approved by all co-authors, as well as the authorities of the institutions where research was performed;
- Author(s) consents (consent) to the automatic and free-of-charge copyright transfer to the Publisher when manuscript is accepted for publication;
- All sources of financial support have been disclosed;
- Author(s) is (are) familiar with the Editorial Policy and the Information for Authors issued in “Interdisciplinary Problems
of Stroke” and is (are) willing to obey them;
- Author(s) agree to accept appropriate invoice from the Publisher
in case color illustrations are implemented.
Manuscript has been neither printed nor submitted for print in any other journal;
The names and e-mail addresses entered into the service of the magazine will be used only for these purposes and will not be shared for any other purpose.