Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Submitting the manuscript together with figures and tables, the Author (Authors) declares (declare) that the submission has not been previously published, nor has been submitted to another journal for consideration (excluding abstracts not exceeding 400 words). Apart from that the Author (Authors) declares (declare) that transfers (transfer) automatically and free of charge to the Publisher the copyright for publishing and distributing the submitted materials in all existing forms and areas, provided that the materials will be accepted for publication. At the same time the Author (Authors) agrees (agree) that the manuscript will not be published elsewhere and in any other language without prior consent of the copyright holder, which is the Publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.