Is cardiac magnetic resonance ready for aortic regurgitation?
- Baumgartner H, Falk V, Bax JJ, et al. 2017 ESC/EACTS Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease. Eur Heart J. 2017; 38(36): 2739–2791.
- Otto CM, Nishimura RA, Bonow RO, et al. 2020 ACC/AHA Guideline for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines. Circulation. 2021; 143(5): e72–e7e227.
- Zoghbi W, Adams D, Bonow R, et al. Recommendations for noninvasive evaluation of native valvular regurgitation A report from the american society of echocardiography developed in collaboration with the society for cardiovascular magnetic resonance. Journal of The Indian Academy of Echocardiography & Cardiovascular Imaging. 2020; 4(1): 58.
- Cawley PJ, Hamilton-Craig C, Owens DS, et al. Prospective comparison of valve regurgitation quantitation by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and transthoracic echocardiography. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 6(1): 48–57.
- Haberka M, Bałys M, Gąsior Z, et al. Aortic regurgitation and left ventricle remodeling on cardiac magnetic resonance and transthoracic echocardiography. Kardiol Pol. 2021 [Epub ahead of print].
- Gelfand EV, Hughes S, Hauser TH, et al. Severity of mitral and aortic regurgitation as assessed by cardiovascular magnetic resonance: optimizing correlation with Doppler echocardiography. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2006; 8(3): 503–507.
- Kammerlander AA, Wiesinger M, Duca F, et al. Diagnostic and prognostic utility of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in Aortic regurgitation. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12(8 Pt 1): 1474–1483.
- Myerson SG, d'Arcy J, Mohiaddin R, et al. Aortic regurgitation quantification using cardiovascular magnetic resonance: association with clinical outcome. Circulation. 2012; 126(12): 1452–1460.
- Uretsky S, Argulian E, Supariwala A, et al. Quantification of left ventricular remodeling in response to isolated aortic or mitral regurgitation. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2010; 12(11): 32–1088.
- Tang C, Blatter DD, Parker DL. Accuracy of phase-contrast flow measurements in the presence of partial-volume effects. J Magn Reson Imaging. 1993; 3(2): 377–385.
- Iwamoto Y, Inage A, Tomlinson G, et al. Direct measurement of aortic regurgitation with phase-contrast magnetic resonance is inaccurate: proposal of an alternative method of quantification. Pediatr Radiol. 2014; 44(11): 1358–1369.
- Gatehouse PD, Rolf MP, Graves MJ, et al. Flow measurement by cardiovascular magnetic resonance: a multi-centre multi-vendor study of background phase offset errors that can compromise the accuracy of derived regurgitant or shunt flow measurements. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2010; 12: 5.