Intravascular lung coagulopathy by COVID-19
- Hunt B, Retter A, McClintock C. Practical guidance for the prevention of thrombosis and management of coagulopathy and disseminated intravascular coagulation of patients infected with COVID-19. https://thrombosisuk.org/covid-19-thrombosis.php (April 9, 2020).
- Guan WJ, Ni Zy, Hu Yu, et al. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China. N Engl J Med. 2020; 382(18): 1708–1720.
- World Health Organization. WHO Director-General's opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19. https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---11-march-2020 (March 11, 2020).
- Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet. 2020; 395(10223): 497–506.
- Tang N, Li D, Wang X, et al. Abnormal coagulation parameters are associated with poor prognosis in patients with novel coronavirus pneumonia. J Thromb Haemost. 2020; 18(4): 844–847.
- Lillicrap D. Disseminated intravascular coagulation in patients with 2019-nCoV pneumonia. J Thromb Haemost. 2020; 18(4): 786–787.
- Levi M, van der Poll T. Coagulation and sepsis. Thromb Res. 2017; 149: 38–44.
- Tang N, Bai H, Chen X, et al. Anticoagulant treatment is associated with decreased mortality in severe coronavirus disease 2019 patients with coagulopathy. J Thromb Haemost. 2020; 18(5): 1094–1099.
- McGonagle D, O'Donnell J, Sharif K, et al. Immune mechanisms of pulmonary intravascular coagulopathy in COVID-19 pneumonia. Lancet Rheumatol. 2020; 2(7): e437–e445.
- Li H, Liu L, Zhang D, et al. SARS-CoV-2 and viral sepsis: observations and hypotheses. The Lancet. 2020; 395(10235): 1517–1520.
- Yan SF, Mackman N, Kisiel W, et al. Hypoxia/Hypoxemia-Induced activation of the procoagulant pathways and the pathogenesis of ischemia-associated thrombosis. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1999; 19(9): 2029–2035.
- Thachil J. The versatile heparin in COVID-19. J Thromb Haemost. 2020; 18(5): 1020–1022.